Waste Management Services
Landfill Site Access
Vehicles entering the municipal landfill site must present the landfill site gate attendant with a valid Landfill Site Access Card or temporary permit.
You can apply for a Landfill Access Card or renew an existing card by visiting Town Hall, located at 253 Main Street.
- Current Landfill Access Card (for renewal only)
- Ontario Motor Vehicle Registration Permit (ownership) of the vehicle you wish to use to access the landfill site (required for renewal and new application for access)
A landfill access fee will apply to all renewals and new applications as per By-Law No. 3297/15.
Waste Management Fees and Charges (as per By-Law No. 3297/15)
- Mayor & Council
- Bylaw Enforcement & Planning
- Cemetery Services
- What to Do in Case of Emergency
- Waste Management Services
- Recreation and Leisure Services
- Discover Iroquois Falls
- Contact Us
2014 Council Meeting Schedule
2014 Budget - Council Meeting Schedule
2015 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2016 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2017 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
Left Column Footer