Waste Management Services
Looking for your garbage pickup date?
Please click here to view our interactive community map. Here, you may click on the "Garbage Pickup" layer.
Landfill Site Access
Vehicles entering the municipal landfill site must present the landfill site gate attendant with a valid Landfill Site Access Card or temporary permit.
You can apply for a Landfill Access Card or renew an existing card by visiting Town Hall, located at 253 Main Street.
- Current Landfill Access Card (for renewal only)
- Ontario Motor Vehicle Registration Permit (ownership) of the vehicle you wish to use to access the landfill site (required for renewal and new application for access)
A landfill access fee will apply to all renewals and new applications as per By-Law No. 3297/15.
Waste Management Fees and Charges (as per By-Law No. 3297/15)
- Mayor & Council
- Bylaw Enforcement & Planning
- Cemetery Services
- What to Do in Case of Emergency
- Waste Management Services
- Recreation and Leisure Services
- Discover Iroquois Falls
- Contact Us
2014 Council Meeting Schedule
2014 Budget - Council Meeting Schedule
2015 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2016 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2017 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
Council Meeting Schedule 2018
Left Column Footer