What to Do
Iroquois Falls, located in beautiful Northern Ontario is your ideal destination. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway, action-packed adventure or a new place to call home. Here, you will find a safe and friendly, tight-knit community with picturesque views. Wherever you are in town, you are no more than minutes from waterways in the summer; and from cross country ski, snowshoe and snowmobile trails in the winter. We are proud to be known for our hunting and fishing and look forward to sharing this with you each season.
We welcome you to our rustic, wonderful little town.
There is something for everyone!
- Iroquois Falls Pioneer Museum
- Abitibi Golf Club
- Jus Jordan Arena & Iroquois Falls Sports Complex
- Parks & Play Fields
- Bowling at Earl Porter Lanes
- Recreational Activities
- Iroquois Falls Public Library
For more information, visit the Chamber of Commerce Tourism & Info page.
- Mayor & Council
- Bylaw Enforcement & Planning
- Cemetery Services
- What to Do in Case of Emergency
- Waste Management Services
- Recreation and Leisure Services
- Discover Iroquois Falls
- Contact Us
2014 Council Meeting Schedule
2014 Budget - Council Meeting Schedule
2015 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2016 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
2017 COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULE
Left Column Footer